Famous for its beautiful landscapes, fresh air, friendly people along with the gorgeous terraced fields, Sapa is a favorite place of many adventurers from all over the country. For those who live away from Sapa, it is not convenient to travel by motorcycle to Sapa, you can rent a motorbike to explore. However, there are many cases of trouble because tourists do not find a place to rent a motorbike. Here are some experience when you rent a motorbike to travel in Sapa conveniently you can refer to:
Some notes when renting motorcycles in Sapa
If you rent a motorbike in Sapa peak occasions such as weekends, holidays and you should contact a few days before having the Sapa tours to avoid out of motorbike or high price. You should not rent a motorbike when you already go to Sapa because there are not always motorbikes available for you to hire.
After rental and price agreement, you should ask the owners if you can go around Sapa or outside Sapa, you can go overnight or not because for rental rates will be different. Often motorbike rental time in Sapa for one day is from 8 am to 5 pm, in which petrol and other expenses are incurred by the lessee.
Motorbike rental in Sapa is from 80,000 to 240,000 VND/ day (the prices depend on the vehicle as well as the time you rent the car). So based on the price above you can bargain accordingly.
Some notes and instructions on how to rent a motorbike in Sapa at cheap price:
- Note check front and back, horn, lights, locks… Ideally you should get a phone number of the owner of the motorbike to have them take the motorbike without direct delivery.
- Check carefully the damaged spots and tell the owner to avoid unfair compensation.
- Ideally you should choose the next famous producers to have peace of mind, Wave RS motorbikes are the most popular and easiest to use.
- After renting a car, ask the nearest gas station to refuel, because gas stations in Sapa are often open after 7 am and very far.
- Additionally, you can also rent a bike to stroll around the villages, discovery centers that are cheap and very interesting.
Locations to rent a motorbike in Sapa
- Ms. Ly: lease motorbike in Sapa, Y Ty, Bac Ha, Lai Chau … deliver motorbike in Lao Cai, but you will have to pay an additional cost of bus fare to Lao Cai – Sapa. Contact: 0915 190 874.
- Tourist Information Center of Lao Cai – No. 02 Fansipan. Sapa District. Lao Cai. Phone: 020 3871975. Contact: 043 994 2811 or +84935999886.
- Hoang Ha Hotel (Sapa): Address: No. 08B Thac Bac Street, Sapa Town, Sapa District, Lao Cai Province. Phone: 0203 872 535; Hotline: 0918 324 535; Fax: 0203 873 466.
- Mr. Nghia – Contact: 0973865292. Or motorbike rentat the address: 21 Thach Son. Sapa District, Lao Cai. Phone: 0983 644 588.
- Website : www.trekkingsapa.com