Chapa Express train is considered as one of the best trains from Hanoi to Sapa and vice versa with two deluxe carriages. Well equipped cabins and beautiful designation make sure you a good train ride.
- A new renovated train from Hanoi to Sapa and vice versa
- Offer Free picking up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to the cabin on board
- Cozy designation inspired by landscape and local people in Sapa
- Best option for train to Sapa with great services
- Offer more free convenience amenities : Individual reading light, Earplug, Slippers, Paper cup, Mineral water, Dental kit, Comb, Tissue in each cabin for each passenger
|Arrive time||Train number||4 berths sharing the cabin|
Private 2 berths cabin
|Lao Cai -6h05||Sp3||35$/ person||75$/person|
|Lao Cai – 21h40||Hanoi – 5h30||Sp4||35$/ person|
Chapa Express train possesses two beautiful coaches served on Hanoi- Lao Cai – Hanoi route. Each coach has seven 4-berth deluxe cabins that can be transferred to 2-berth cabins upon customer’s requirements. Its modern and luxury furniture consists of air-conditioner, cozy light system, clean toilets, cold and hot towels, comfortable berths coming with its own reading light and electrical charging point . Specially, its clean toilets and elegant washing room with newly paneled-porcelain designation, cozy atmosphere and creative decoration inspired by Sapa’s landscapes and culture surely make tourists feel satisfied.
- Having a separate wash room with two paneled-porcelain basin to wash hands.
- The VIP 2-berth cabin will always be arranged in the middle of the coach in order to give passengers wonderful and deep sleep.
- Travelers can take shower in the morning or evening at Chapa lounge inside the Lao Cai train station for free.
Besides the listed amenities, fruits are also served freely in cabin.
- Very clean toilets and cabins.
- Professional and hospitable staffs.
- Our price shown in USD per person for one way ticket
- VIP cabin/ cabin 2 berth must be bought in whole. Single person who travels on VIP cabin must buy both tickets.
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- Restroom is not in cabin and only opened when the train runs
- VIP cabin 2 berths ( it is set up from cabin 4 berth – folding 2 upper berths )
- Suite cabin 2 berths ( there is only 2 berths in one cabin ) – upon request
- Surcharge: 15% additional on Christmas, New Year and Vietnam Holiday