Dream Express Train has just been launched in early 2017 to serve the new style tourist to Sapa. It is specially designed to offer comfortable soft berths, fully equipped for those who desire to have a dream journey to Sapa.
Although this is not a luxurious train, it offers good alternative transportation in only 1 carriage which goes with local trains between Hanoi and Lao Cai. Each cabin is comfortable Deluxe 4 soft berths, A/C and convenience amenities, and can be flexible set up private VIP 2-berth-cabin upon request.
Dream Express Train
The cabins on Dream Express Train to Sapa are pretty nice, they’re designed in the wooden form with the warm light system, therefore, it looks cozier and cleaner than other normal trains. Air-conditioned, baggage storage and some items such as mineral waters, biscuits, fruit, paper cup, wet towels are supplied for everyone for free. Dream Express train will definitely give you the most refresh and comfortable time for your Sapa Tours.
A private VIP 2-berth cabins are very suitable for couple or business, more satisfied with intimate space, remarkable interior decor and the extra item like Vietnamese tea, soda, and snacks.
The toilet of this train is always clean and nice with tile floors and wood-paneled walls which make it more luxurious than the WC on other normal trains. In addition, the Dream Express train is also outstanding with friendly and experienced staff.
See more: Victoria Express Train
- Cozy designation inspired by the landscape and local people in Sapa.
- One of the best options for the train to Sapa with great services.
- Offer more free convenience amenities: an Individual reading light, Mineral water, Paper cup, fruit, biscuits, wet towels in each cabin for each passenger.
- Number of cabins: 7
- Pre-booked tickets and E-tickets are available.
- From Hanoi to Lao Cai: Take the SP3 train (departs from Hanoi at 22:00 and arrives at Lao Cai at 06:05); Price for deluxe 4 berths is $29 and VIP 2 berths is $60.
- From Lao Cai to Hanoi: Take the SP4 train (departs from Lao Cai at 21:40 and arrives at Hanoi at 05:30); Price for deluxe 4 berths is $29 and VIP 2 berths are $60.
- The price above is for one person for the one-way ticket.
- Free of charge for children under 5-year-old sharing parent‘s existing berths.
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but includes snack and drinks.
- The restroom is not in the cabin and only opened when the train runs.
- Surcharge: 15% additional on Christmas, New Year and Vietnam Holiday.
You can visit our website www.trekkingsapa.com to check more reviews about Sapa travel or contact us to book the amazing Sapa tours right away!
>>> See more:
>>> Related Sapa Trains: