Fanxipan Express Train is a reputable railway company with top modern and professional train service.
- Cosiest trains from Hanoi to Sapa with well-designed cabins and attentive train service
- Modern and convenient style
- Clean, safe, cozy and pleasure
- Snacks, drinks and refresh wipes are always ready to serve.
- Mini bar
- Enthusiastic and helpful staff
- Cold and Hot Direct drinking water machine in the corridor
- Number of cabins: 14
- Pre-booked tickets
- E-ticket available
- Tourist Train
Consisting of 4 coaches, Fansipan Express Train offers two types of cabin which are deluxe 4-berth cabin and VIP 2-berth cabin who prefer to more privacy and space. Comfortable berths, air-conditioner, cozy light system, clean toilets, reading lights, all facilities are furnished in order to bring passengers a sound sleep an convenient stay. In addition, Fansipan Train offers a small counters on each coach that provides passengers fast foods and drinks. It is definitely a good choice for tourists who want to be admired the scenic beauty of North Vietnam and have memorable experience.
- The train has its own waiting room in the station to serve for its customers.
- The light decoration makes the interior of the train more spacious, compared to the one of other trains running on the same route.
- Offering slippers, snacks or biscuits, mineral water and large luggage storage for free
- Fansipan Express Train received many positive reviews of customers thanks to its attentive staffs, professional service and well-equipped facilities with affordable price.
The time schedule of Fansipan Train running on Hanoi-Lao Cai – Hanoi route is a bit early for most of passengers to wake up and get ready to disembark. However, this time frame of the train also give travelers have enough spare time for having a proper dinner before checking in the train.
- Mineral Water
- Power sockets
- Air-Conditioning Cabin
- The Deluxe cabins (4 berths), all are air-conditioned, wood paneled, with individual reading lights, baggage storage and oversized windows
Time Schedule and rate
|Departure time||Arrive time||Train number||4 berths sharing the cabin||Private 2 berths cabin|
|Hanoi- 21h35||Lao Cai -05h35||Sp1||30$/person||60$/person|
|Lao Cai – 20h55||Hanoi – 04h30||Sp2||30$ /person||60$/person|
- One way ticket is available.
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but includes snack and drinks.
- WC is not in the cabin.