Sapa is one of the most breathtaking hill stations in Vietnam which reflects the signature of French architecture and colorful hill tribal cultures. This destination is also the awesome place which helps you earning the perfect album during Sapa tours.
Why you should take part in Sapa tours ?
– Sapa has a beautiful location in the high mountains, as well as the best choices of accommodation and guided tours than any other place in the North of Vietnam.
– Travelers to Sapa have a good choice of adventure activities, cultural tours and unique travel experiences, in addition to travel accommodation, that varies from luxury hotels to homestay experience in the local hill tribes village.
– For travelers, seeking for more authentic experiences, Sapa can be a base for trips to mountain villages, or travelling to more remote places in the Northern mountains, such as Lai Chau, Dien Bien Phu and many others.
How to get the experiences in Sapa tours from Ho Chi Minh City
Best travel experiences in Sapa:
– Enjoy the mountain scenery in Sapa and nearby mountain valleys
– See colourful ethnic minority markets, from Bac Ha, the most popular among travelers and easily accessible, to other markets, more authentic travel experience.
– Climb Fansipan mountain, the highest in Indochina, located a few kilometers west from Sapa.
– Sapa is a good starting point for motorbike tours around more remote regions of Northern Vietnam.
Some special foods in Sapa
Sapa is famous not only for many beautiful scenes and the wonderful weather, but also for the unique food of the northwest forests. One of the traditional foods attracting foreigners is Bamboo cooked rice (Com Lam) cooked by sticky rice and grilled in the bamboo tubes. Next, Five-colored “Xoi Nam Mau” of Tay ethnic people mixed with some types of leaves in the forest to create the attractive five colors of “xoi” including green, red, violet, yellow and white. Other food is chicken of Mong ethnic people with black skin, bone and meat, which proved to be good for health, especially your heart. The best fruit in Sapa in this season is peach with both sweet and a little bit sour that creates its unique flavor.
Join in Sapa tours – you love Sapa more!
Enjoy a very warm welcome from our local minority tour guides who will guide you through this stunning piece of Vietnam. From the lush terraced rice paddies to the rustic charm of the native dwellings, Sapa is a place you’re sure to fall in love with.
Those kinds of trips you’ll remember for the rest of your life…