The northwest market town of Sapa is colorful and charming, providing the perfect oasis in the midst of a strenuous mountain trekking Sapa tour or rice-paddy tour. The Gothic stone church at the center of town is a bull’s-eye in the center of shops and stalls, serving as a reminder of the town’s French missionary influence. Dine on Vietnamese or European-inspired cuisine downtown,..
There are hundred works you need to do such as making plan, booking flight, packing…if you want to travel in Sapa. However, there are many ways that make your Sapa Tours be easier, more comfortable and within reasonable budget. Here comes with tips that be useful and bring your travel in Sapa more great experience.
1. You should scan your ID, passport, driving license…and save them in your emails, smart phone, ipad, laptop…in case you may lose them while traveling.
2. You should follow or search some travel blogger to learn their travel experience tours in Sapa and may get their advice.
3. You should plan the budget you are about to spend each day in Sapa
4. You should study local customs in Sapa in advance as there are many minorities live here and they own different customs & cultures.
5. You should check & book train ticket, hotel in Sapa in advance. It is often very busy in high season and train, hotel are easy to be fully booked ahead of time.
6. You should check reviews of those who traveled in Sapa before so that you could find out good travel agencies. This job will narrow the difference between the fact and your imagination.
7. You should read travel guided book or map of Sapa
8. You should ask hotel staffs to know where to eat/ drink good & cheap. They are locals and would know these places well.
9. You should avoid traveling in expensive regions or buying unnecessary stuffs in Sapa. There are plenty of local people and children following your trek to beg you buy their stuffs and may bother you till you force to buy, then they leave.
10. You should communicate with local people to learn about their custom, culture and hospitality.