The Victoria Express Train is one of the most deluxe trains on Hanoi – Sapa route. This train can accommodate 40 passengers with the deluxe cabins, bar and restaurant.
The Victoria Express train has 2 seat types including 2 berths and 4 berths. These cabins is designed with individual reading lights, baggage storage, air condition system, wooden-panelled and other comforts.
With distance from Hanoi to Sapa (Laocai station) is 294 kms, we hope that each passenger will be gotten wonderful experiences during their trip by Victory Express train.
Victoria Express Train
- It has 6 superior cabins and 2 deluxe cabins, all are air-conditioned, wood-paneled, with individual reading lights, baggage storage, toilets, and oversized windows.
- Victoria Superior (4 berths) cabin: from 145 to 180 US$ for return
- Victoria Deluxe (2 berths) cabin: from 230 to 250 US$ for return
- One way ticket is acceptable for all trips except Friday or Sunday.
- Above rates are in USD, include tax and service charge.
- Train ticket can be delivered to your hotel in Hanoi.
|Departure time||Arrive time||Train number||4 berths sharing the cabin||Private 2 berths cabin|
|Hanoi- 22h00||Lao Cai -6h05||Sp3||90$/ticket||150$/cabin|
|Lao Cai – 21h40||Hanoi – 5h30||Sp4||135$ /ticket||225$/cabin|
- The Victoria Express Train is for their guest only (you must stay at Victoria Sapa hotel to be able to book Victoria Express Train).
- Weekday Departures (WD): Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Lao Cai – Hanoi) & Sunday (Hanoi – Lao Cai)
- Weekend Departures (WE): Friday (Hanoi – Lao Cai) & Sunday (Lao Cai – Hanoi)
- One Way tickets are not available on Weekend Departures.
- Ticket price does not include meals.
- On departures with Dining Carriage, an optional 4-course set dinner is available as well as a la carte menu.
- Please reserve the set dinner at the time of train booking.
>>> See more: