Victoria Express Train recalls a more romantic era. Passing through the exotic landscapes of North Vietnam, between the charming cities of Hanoi and Lao Cai. Each sleeping carriage has 6 superior cabins (4 berths) and 2 deluxe cabins (2 berths)
Victoria Express Train
- It has 6 superior cabins and 2 deluxe cabins, all are air-conditioned, wood-paneled, with individual reading lights, baggage storage, toilets, and oversized windows.
- Victoria Superior (4 berths) cabin: from 120 to 180 US$ for return
- Victoria Deluxe (2 berths) cabin: from 150 to 250 US$ for return
- One way ticket is acceptable for all trips except Friday or Sunday.
- Above rates are in USD, include tax and service charge.
- Train ticket can be delivered to your hotel in Hanoi.
- The Victoria Express Train is for their guest only (you must stay at Victoria Sapa hotel to be able to book Victoria Express Train).
- Weekday Departures (WD): Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (Lao Cai – Hanoi) & Sunday (Hanoi – Lao Cai)
- Weekend Departures (WE): Friday (Hanoi – Lao Cai) & Sunday (Lao Cai – Hanoi)
- One Way tickets are not available on Weekend Departures.
- Ticket price does not include meals.
- On departures with Dining Carriage, an optional 4-course set dinner is available as well as a la carte menu.
- Please reserve the set dinner at the time of train booking.
>>> See more: