Pumpkin Express Train Sapa is not a separate train, it offers soft sleepers, A/C and clean four-berth cabins in 2 carriages which go with local trains between Hanoi and Lao Cai. The cabins are quite nice following the wooden decorated form make it more cozy & clean. Bread & small bottle of water are supplied in every one for free. Pumpkin train is one of the best choices for tourists to Sapa.
Moreover, the cabin attendants will further comfort the trip with their enthusiasm, hospitality and helpfulness. In spite of providing such a perfect train service to passengers with top deluxe advantage, the ticket fare to get on those carriages is quite reasonable. However, the WC is not very pleasant.
- Our price is shown in US$ for one person/round-trip ticket (Hanoi – Laocai – Hanoi)
- One way ticket is available
- Free of charge for children under 5-year-olds sharing parent‘s existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but includes snack and drinks
- The restroom is not in the cabin